Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Do The Workout - Your Daily Fitness Check In

Comments

• No working out today... but I'm eating a bit better.
    I got a good night's sleep and today I am at the art table like a demon.
    It's like I have some energy -- in a good way.
  • Ran about 6 km--my usual Sunday loop. Now that the weather has cooled off this has gone from my most dreaded to my favourite workout. Just a nice easy loop with a stop near the end to do some abs and whatever other calisthenic exercises I can be bothered with.
  • Nothing yesterday.
    Today though, did 7 ups and downs on the steps. Perfect cool, cloudy day for it. Took a bit longer than an hour.
  • Gym today with the kids (they have awesome child care). Will try to hit 2.5 miles going 5 mph.
  • Went for a hort bike ride this AM, and hopefully more this PM.  Weigh in this morning 248 lbs.
  • A quick fling with the stationary bike.
    Now waffles and then art.
    I'm on a lazy Sunday track today.
  • Good day all round, healthy eating with lots of protein and a heavy lifting session in the afternoon sunshine (albeit coming through the window).
  • Rode the bikes out for groceries, about 7 km round trip.
  • 2.61 miles at 5 mph!! Awesome. 3 miles, here I come!!
  • Went for a hort bike ride this AM, and hopefully more this PM.  Weigh in this morning 248 lbs.
    I like Hort bike rides. In fact, I prefer them!
  • heh. Thankfully, my bike-riding is better than my typing! :)
  • Got another 10kilosteps day in today, from walking and doing errands.  Weighed in at 198# for the first time in a long time.
  • edited March 2012
    Took the intensity of my elliptical walk down, but went longer. 512 calories and 3.5 miles in 40+ minutes.
  • In the gym today with some of my colleagues. Chest, shoulders and tris. As always, you get in a  better workout if you have partners--I felt sick after the session and boy, am I gonna be sore tommorra.

• Beth and I went for a few walks this weekend, but were pretty lazy.

I'm going to be rejoining a gym in April, so should have some good workout updates at that time. 5am exercising, here I come!
  • Now that the weather has cooled off this has gone from my most dreaded to my favourite workout.
    This confused me for a minute until I remembered you live Down Under. :)
  • A quick spin on the stationary bike this morning (before eating).
    Ate: oatmeal with pomegranate and raisins and 1/4 of my fiance's coffee.

• First of my twice weekly boxing sessions didn't go as planned, I've tweaked something on the back end of my left shoulder and although I've been icing it on and off for two hours it's still not moving right. Who thought this exercise lark was a good idea?
  • Exchanging punches with someone... what could possibly go wrong? :)

Me: 20 minutes jogging, 10 minutes swimming.
  • @pjperez I do, but please don't offer me a Vegemite sandwich. 

PS You can buy kangaroo fillets in the local supermarket, but alas, koalas are protected. 
  • @JasonAQuest - taking punches I can understand, doing the punching not so much :)
  • Sick as a dog, but still got in about 5 k of biking.
  • This evening so far I ate:  Top Ramen and a bowl of trail mix.  My fiance made the ramen, so trust me... it wasn't just open a bag and eat sodium.  The pasta was used, but it was buried in a ton of veggies and turkey meatball (cut into quarters).
  • My physical activity over the weekend included a two-hour band rehearsal and a few hours photographing runners (when I should have been running, I guess). Last night I did a quick-but-effective round at the gym: chest, arm, back and ab work.

Tonight I'm going to exercise my drinking muscles, but I'm doing it at Mike Tyson's former estate, so that's kinda like boxing, right?
  • Watch out for the large predatory cats, PJ.

Sticking with 5 mph tonight, but going to try for 2.7 miles.
  • Another very quick jaunt on the stationary bike.
    But the real issue is that my guts are not very stable. Obviously I ate too much trail mix the day before.
    Paying the price today.  Not feeling good at all.
  • Missed my dojo session because I had to drive to the airport. 
  • I bailed, both my shoulders hurt and I whilst I don't use them to run :) I couldn't face hill sprinting tonight. Food intake adjusted for no exercise. Tomorrow is a new day.
  • Got robbed of half my lunch break, so I only got in 20 minutes on the track today, but I went the whole way at a respectable jog without walking.
  • 2.89 miles at 5 mph! Might hit 3 miles next time.
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
The addon in /plugins/AboutMe has 1 issue(s).

#0 [internal function]: gdn_ErrorHandler(1024, 'The addon in /p...', '/home/steve55/p...', 795, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/Addon.php(795): trigger_error('The addon in /p...', 1024)
#2 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/Addon.php(829): Vanilla\Addon->triggerIssues()
#3 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/cache/addon.php(1582): Vanilla\Addon::__set_state(Array)
#4 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(319): require('/home/steve55/p...')
#5 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(740): Vanilla\AddonManager->ensureMultiCache()
#6 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(1094): Vanilla\AddonManager->lookupAddon('stubcontent')
#7 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(1074): Vanilla\AddonManager->lookupByType('stubcontent', 'addon')
#8 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(247): Vanilla\AddonManager->startAddonsByKey(Array, 'addon')
#9 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Garden\Container\Container), Object(Gdn_Configuration), Object(Vanilla\AddonManager), Object(Garden\EventManager), Object(Gdn_Request))
#10 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/vendor/vanilla/garden-container/src/Container.php(723): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#11 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(308): Garden\Container\Container->call(Object(Closure))
#12 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/index.php(27): require_once('/home/steve55/p...')
#13 {main}
Notice
The addon key must match it's subdirectory name (about me vs. AboutMe).

#0 [internal function]: gdn_ErrorHandler(1024, 'The addon key m...', '/home/steve55/p...', 797, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/Addon.php(797): trigger_error('The addon key m...', 1024)
#2 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/Addon.php(829): Vanilla\Addon->triggerIssues()
#3 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/cache/addon.php(1582): Vanilla\Addon::__set_state(Array)
#4 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(319): require('/home/steve55/p...')
#5 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(740): Vanilla\AddonManager->ensureMultiCache()
#6 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(1094): Vanilla\AddonManager->lookupAddon('stubcontent')
#7 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(1074): Vanilla\AddonManager->lookupByType('stubcontent', 'addon')
#8 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(247): Vanilla\AddonManager->startAddonsByKey(Array, 'addon')
#9 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Garden\Container\Container), Object(Gdn_Configuration), Object(Vanilla\AddonManager), Object(Garden\EventManager), Object(Gdn_Request))
#10 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/vendor/vanilla/garden-container/src/Container.php(723): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#11 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(308): Garden\Container\Container->call(Object(Closure))
#12 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/index.php(27): require_once('/home/steve55/p...')
#13 {main}
Notice
The addon in /plugins/Emotify has 1 issue(s).

#0 [internal function]: gdn_ErrorHandler(1024, 'The addon in /p...', '/home/steve55/p...', 795, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/Addon.php(795): trigger_error('The addon in /p...', 1024)
#3 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/cache/addon.php(1806): Vanilla\Addon::__set_state(Array)
#13 {main}
Notice
The addon should have at most one plugin class (EmotifyPlugin, EmotifyPlugin).

#0 [internal function]: gdn_ErrorHandler(1024, 'The addon shoul...', '/home/steve55/p...', 797, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/Addon.php(797): trigger_error('The addon shoul...', 1024)
#3 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/cache/addon.php(1806): Vanilla\Addon::__set_state(Array)
#13 {main}
Notice
The addon with key GoogleSignIn could not be found and will not be started.

#0 [internal function]: gdn_ErrorHandler(1024, 'The addon with ...', '/home/steve55/p...', 1076, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(1076): trigger_error('The addon with ...')
#2 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(247): Vanilla\AddonManager->startAddonsByKey(Array, 'addon')
#3 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Garden\Container\Container), Object(Gdn_Configuration), Object(Vanilla\AddonManager), Object(Garden\EventManager), Object(Gdn_Request))
#4 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/vendor/vanilla/garden-container/src/Container.php(723): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(308): Garden\Container\Container->call(Object(Closure))
#6 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/index.php(27): require_once('/home/steve55/p...')
#7 {main}
Notice
The locale with key SequentialWorkshop could not be found and will not be started.

#0 [internal function]: gdn_ErrorHandler(1024, 'The locale with...', '/home/steve55/p...', 1076, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(1076): trigger_error('The locale with...')
#2 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(249): Vanilla\AddonManager->startAddonsByKey(Array, 'locale')
#3 [internal function]: {closure}(Object(Garden\Container\Container), Object(Gdn_Configuration), Object(Vanilla\AddonManager), Object(Garden\EventManager), Object(Gdn_Request))
#4 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/vendor/vanilla/garden-container/src/Container.php(723): call_user_func_array(Object(Closure), Array)
#5 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(308): Garden\Container\Container->call(Object(Closure))
#6 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/index.php(27): require_once('/home/steve55/p...')
#7 {main}
Notice
The locale with key SQWSHP could not be found and will not be started.

#0 [internal function]: gdn_ErrorHandler(1024, 'The locale with...', '/home/steve55/p...', 1076, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/Vanilla/AddonManager.php(1076): trigger_error('The locale with...')
#2 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/bootstrap.php(249): Vanilla\AddonManager->startAddonsByKey(Array, 'locale')
#7 {main}