Work Visas for Canadian Creators

edited January 2014 in On The Road
So in my naivety, a couple of years ago, I attempted to go down to the States to exhibit at a convention. I got politely turned away at the border because I didn't have the proper paperwork.

I know there are other more dubious ways to exhibit, such as shipping books down to your hotel, lying to the border guards and then heading to the convention, but I want to find out what the methods are and which visa you'd if you wanted to do everything by the book.

I've done a little research but the visas that I've seen so far, don't seem to fit what I need (although I will admit that I may not be reading them correctly).

So now I ask, fellow Canadian Comic Creators, which work visa would I need in order to go to conventions to sell my books?


Sign In or Register to comment.