Inking Tools

edited October 2014 in The Toolbox
So, I'm a cheapskate. There. I said it. Anyway, I bought a large container of ink for inking. Before I went to actually purchase it I realised that I would need an ink receptacle, aka, an inkwell. Unfortunately, the guy at the art store didn't even know what an inkwell was (troubling in itself). My question now is, where does one find an inkwell? Do they still sell them? Or am I just an antiquated nut?


Sign In or Register to comment.