Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Scanners Are You Using?

As I mentioned in a couple of other threads, my scanner is at the end of its life and I need to get a new one.<div><br></div><div>I currently have a Brother MFC (which used to be the abbreviation for multi-function but now it's the abbreviation for what I call it when it is stalling out and crashing.)</div><div><br></div><div>What scanners are you using? What scanner would you recommend? (I'll start saving for another Mustek if I need to but I just want to know if there are any other options out there)</div>

Comments

• Epson Workforce WF-7620.<br><br>Bought it after my Mustek stopped working properly with my Windows 10 box.<br><br>It's a better scanner -- catches far more detail than the Mustek did, but that has its own issues, especially with colour work.<br><br><br>
  • Thanks @Richard_Pace ! That looks about like what I am looking for!
  • Bought an HP scanner/colour printer combo device. This one's able to handle 11x17 art boards in scanner mode. This was about a year or so ago.<br>
  • At this point, I'm looking at getting two separate machines, one for scanning and one for dedicated printing. I'm even thinking that I may go back to Mustek, but I haven't been forced to make a decision...yet.