Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone else using Ko-fi?

I just came across a new donation platform called Ko-fi. It's neat because it's like a modern day Paypal donation button that you can put on your website, but you don't have to create exclusive content like you do with Patreon.<br> I'm currently setting one up is anyone else using this platform?

Comments

• I've been seeing Ko-Fi around for a while (several years). It's a nice idea — a simple way to take one-off donations, designed to get people to think about how much they pay for a cup of coffee (so they'll potentially be willing to donate at least that much to a creator that they like). The Paypal element is nice. <P>Right now, I don't know how much of a point there'd be in me making a Ko-Fi 'donation jar' — since I haven't had a new comic out since 2015, and my next set won't be until 2019 at the earliest. But when I have material coming out again, I intend to plug a Ko-Fi into my website and Tumblr. Why not, right? <P>Anybody else here use it?
Sign In or Register to comment.

Debug Trace

Notice
Undefined index: Version

#0 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/applications/dashboard/models/class.assetmodel.php(462): Gdn_ErrorHandler(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/steve55/p...', 462, Array)
#1 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/core/class.controller.php(1680): AssetModel::eTag()
#2 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/core/class.controller.php(1314): Gdn_Controller->renderMaster()
#3 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/core/class.pluggable.php(199): Gdn_Controller->xRender()
#4 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(282): Gdn_Pluggable->__call('render', Array)
#5 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/applications/vanilla/controllers/class.discussioncontroller.php(282): DiscussionController->render()
#6 [internal function]: DiscussionController->index('639', 'anyone-else-usi...', '')
#7 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/library/core/class.dispatcher.php(326): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 /home/steve55/public_html/sequentialworkshop.com/forum/index.php(44): Gdn_Dispatcher->dispatch()
#9 {main}